Tuesday 16 October 2012

Life begins at 40, cards 4,5,6,7 and 8


Card number 4 I sent to my friend Jay who lives in New Zealand. I met Jay through Bookcrossing. Jay travels around New Zealand for her work (lucky hey!) and she sends me books and I send her postcards or books. Jay is Awesome fun.

Card number 5 went to Kate from Ourlittlesins whose Pantone postcard sendout was where I stole the idea from!


Cards 6 and 7  I sent to Anke and Karin who are both penpals I've been writing to for quite a few years. Anke lives in Holland and Karin in Estonia.

Card 8 I sent to Maxine in Canada, we have been swapping postcards in bulk for a year or 2, but I don't have many decent cards to swap now, I have a lot of lovely postcards from Canada that Maxine has sent me though!

I need to buy stamps before I can send off anymore cards.

Today I received a postcard from Jenn at Jennunger who is also doing a Pantone postcard send out.

Jenn sent me Blossom in a cool envelope made from a refidex page!





No comments:

Post a Comment